Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy. To help defend your body against the effects of harmful free radicals, we’ve added an antioxidant blend made from high quality fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Antioxidant power is measured through ORAC, or Oxygen Radical Absorbency Capacity. For comparison, a 3.5oz serving of carrots have 210 units per serving, Plums 949...and Amazing Grass ORAC Green SuperFood? 15,000! It’s the perfect sidekick to the whole green organic SuperFood of Amazing Grass, and supports healthier skin, detoxification, free radical fighting, and your immune system.
Roasted Cashew Trail Mix
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Amazing Grass ORAC powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow raisins, chopped
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss cashews with melted coconut oil and ORAC Green SuperFood, until evenly coated.
- Spread coated cashews onto a baking sheet in one layer.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. Cashews will brown slightly when ready. (Warning: mixture will smell like fresh berry muffins!)
- Remove cashews from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Toss remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well combined, then fold in the cashews.
Trail Mix, when stored in an air tight container, will last for up to 3 weeks. So, feel free to double or even triple the recipe!