News & EventsAlisha from Go Dairy Free dishes about Green SuperFood
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy. To give you an amazing kick of natural vitamins, we’ve added a great exotic flavor, plus a synergistic blend of 15 vitamins and minerals, including: B Complex, central to energy and metabolism. Vitamin C, to help strengthen immunity with its antioxidant properties and detoxifying benefits. Vitamins A, D, E, K—essential antioxidants which promote healthy bones. Minerals for immunity, healthy cell growth and calcium absorption. Note: The vitamin D3 in our Pineapple Lemongrass is technically not vegan. The D3 (cholecalciferol) that we use comes from wool oil. This is considered a vegetarian source (the animal is not harmed, just sheared), but not vegan. Our goal is to provide the highest quality food-based multi-vitamin blend and the D3 source is acceptable by most of our vegetarian and vegan consumers. The fact is that the vegan form of D2 just isn’t absorbed into our bodies as effectively as D3. *Also please note, Pineapple Lemongrass contains coconut water.
Ray Ray’s Mango Pina Colada Smoothie
- 1 mango peeled, seeded and chopped (optional: frozen mangos)
- 1 ½ cup of ice
- 1 cup organic pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 scoops Amazing Grass Multivitamin Pineapple Lemongrass Green SuperFood
- Place mango cubes, ice, pineapple juice, Amazing Grass Pineapple Lemongrass and coconut milk into a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Optional: Adults looking to make this a real Pina Colada? Add a splash of your favorite rum!
Pineapple Lemongrass Sorbet
- 3 cup of water
- 3 cup of sugar
- 2 ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp pineapple lemongrass
- Combine the water and sugar to bring to a boil over a medium heat.
- Reduce temp to low and let simmer without stirring, this is a simple syrup.
- Cool completely.
- When cool, add lemon juice, zest, and Amazing Grass Pineapple Lemongrass.
- Turn the ice cream maker on and add the lemon mixture.
- Mix until thickens approx. 30 minutes