Kidz SuperFood is a guilt-free nutritional powerhouse created from a rainbow blend of organic greens, fruits and vegetables…all in a single delicious drink powder. A single glass of Kidz SuperFood delivers amazing green nutrition and helps achieve the daily recommended dosage of fruits and vegetables. With no artificial colors, flavors or fillers, Kidz Superfood is certified organic by CCOF, and is vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free. And did we say it tastes like chocolate?
Nutty Crunch Balls
- 1 cup of granola
- 3/4 cup nut butter
- 2 scoops of Kidz Chocolate SuperFood
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds or chopped nuts
- In a bowl, combine the granola, nut butter and Kidz Chocolate SuperFood. Mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out a mound of the mixture and hand roll into a ball.
- Gently dip balls into a small bowl filled with seeds or nuts and roll to cover.
- Set on a plate and freeze.
- Serve cold.
Kidz SuperFood Chocolate Craving Brownies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or rice flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup Kidz Chocolate SuperFood
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly coat an 8 inch square pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, and baking soda together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the cocoa, Kidz SuperFood, and cinnamon. Add boiling water and whisk vigorously to dissolve lumps of cocoa and allow the spices to bloom.
- Add mayonnaise and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Combine wet chocolate mixture with flour mixture and pour into pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into whatever size you feel like.
- Makes roughly 12.