Amazing Grass Raw Reserve is a blend of AFA’s (blue green algae), spirulina, chlorella, and sea vegetables from the coast of Maine, like kelp and sea lettuce, combined with our nutrient-dense cereal grasses, which are packed with vitamins, minerals, and phyto-nutrients, all of which assist the body in maintaining healthy organ function, detoxification and immunity. And with the addition of organic maca, burdock root, ginger, aloe vera, cayenne, organic flax and chia seed. Raw Reserve is a vegan way to introduce free-radical fighting plants and herbs to your diet. We love our new berry, chocolate and vanilla spice Raw Reserves…but we’ll always have an affinity for our original.
Sweet Potato Soup with Kale and Peanut Butter
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- 2 cups fresh kale, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Amazing Grass SuperFood Raw Reserve
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/6 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Puncture holes in sweet potatoes using a fork. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, steam kale and brussel sprouts on the stove top in a medium sized pot, covered. Drain; set aside to cool.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven; set aside to cool.
- When cool, cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a food processor along with all other ingredients; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.