Hot and humid is the name of the game this time of year. But don’t worry, we found the detoxifying strawberry kiwi popsicle recipe you need this summer to beat the heat. With 24 cleansing ingredients like dandelion and ginger root from the scoop of Detox & Digest, these popsicles will have your body naturally detoxifying while you’re sittin’ pretty poolside.
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 10-12 strawberries, sliced
- 2 kiwis, sliced
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass, Detox & Digest
- Place 2-3 slices of strawberries and 1 slice of kiwi in each of the empty popsicle molds.
- Place all ingredients other than strawberries and kiwi in a high-powered blender and combine until all ingredients are blended well.
- Pour the green smoothie into the molds about halfway. Add a few more strawberries to each of the molds.
- Fill the rest of the way with the green smoothie, being careful not to overfill. (Liquid expands when it freezes!)
- Place popsicle sticks gently into each of the molds. Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours until frozen.
- If you need help getting your popsicles out of the mold, simply rinse them under warm water until the popsicles slip out easily.
Makes 12-14 popsicles.