- 2 large, rip bananas, sliced into 1 inch thick slices
- 3 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 scoop of Amazing Meal Chocolate
- Toppings of your choice. We used shredded coconut, chopped almonds and goji berry trail mix.
- Using a double boiler (or microwave), melt chocolate chips with coconut oil until smooth. You may need to add a splash of milk to help thin the mixture, if it becomes too thick.
- Fold in the Amazing Meal, until mixed completely.
- Using a fork or tooth pick, dip the bananas into the chocolate mixture, add toppings and place on a parchment paper lined plate.
- Place the banana slices into the freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
Tip: These banana bites are perfect for a quick indulgent treat, a post workout pick-me-up, or for your next party! Make a large batch and keep them in freezer safe containers so they are always within reach.