Detox Popsicles?! You bet! These creamy green popsicles are packed with fresh fruit like bananas and strawberries, spinach and are made with a base of creamy coconut and almond milk. A bit of chia and a scoop of our Detox & Digest make these delicious popsicles a great way to get your daily nutrients and superfoods!
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 10-12 strawberries, sliced
- 2 tbsp chia seed
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Detox & Digest
- Place 2-3 slices of strawberries in each of the empty popsicle molds.
- Place all ingredients other than strawberries in a high-powered blender and combine until all ingredients are blended well.
- Pour the green smoothie into the molds about halfway. Add a few more strawberries to each of the molds.
- Fill the rest of the way with the green smoothie, being careful not to overfill. (Liquid expands when it freezes!)
- Place popsicle sticks gently into each of the molds. Refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours until frozen.
- If you need help getting your popsicles out of the mold, simply rinse them under warm water until the popsicles slip out easily.
Makes 12-14 popsicles.