This No-bake Superfood Pumpkin Bites Recipe is perfect to get you into the fall spirit. Using our Green Superfood, Pumpkin Spice, these are not only festive and delicious, but nutrient dense as well!
Ingredients – Pumpkin Filling:
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Ingredients – Crust:
- In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients until the mixture resembles dough, about 3-5 minutes.
- While crust is blending, combine all filling ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon worth of crust/dough and roll to create small balls. You should have about 10-12 balls total.
- If the mixture is warm and a bit fragile, place in the freezer for a few minutes so that the coconut oil solidifies and the dough becomes easier to handle.
- Remove from the fridge and using your thumb, push batter in to create a small indentation in the crust.
- Scoop a small amount of the pumpkin filling into the crust.