- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Amazing Grass ORAC powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow raisins, chopped
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss cashews with melted coconut oil and ORAC Green SuperFood, until evenly coated.
- Spread coated cashews onto a baking sheet in one layer.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. Cashews will brown slightly when ready. (Warning: mixture will smell like fresh berry muffins!)
- Remove cashews from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Toss remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well combined, then fold in the cashews.
Trail Mix, when stored in an air tight container, will last for up to 3 weeks. So, feel free to double or even triple the recipe!