- 8 kiwi, peeled
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 packets or 2 scoops Amazing Grass Antioxidant Green Superfood
- Add kiwi to a blender and pulse until fully liquefied. Pour into the bottom of your popsicle molds and freeze until solid, about an hour.
- When kiwi is frozen, place watermelon and Amazing Grass Antioxidant Green Superfood in blender and pulse until liquefied. Pour into popsicle molds on top of the frozen kiwi, then return molds to the freezer until completely solid, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Run the molds under warm water to help release the popsicles, and enjoy!
Once you try these fruity homemade popsicles, you’ll never go the store-bought route again! They’re bursting with flavor from tangy kiwi and sweet watermelon, and filled with antioxidants thanks to our Antioxidant Green Superfood that boasts 15,000 ORAC units per packet. Plus, these homemade popsicles are deliciously customizable – just blend up your favorite fresh fruit combination, freeze separately to create the layers of flavor, and enjoy.
So, instead of pitching those half-eaten fruits, or any of your fresh ingredients that are nearing the end of their life, place them in the freezer until you’re ready to make this homemade popsicle recipe!
If you find yourself wondering what ORAC means, and why it’s important, it stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, which is basically the total antioxidant capacity of a certain food. The higher the number, the more antioxidants a certain food has available for the body to use! So a single packet of our Antioxidant Green Superfood has 15,000 units of the powerful substances that work in your body to fight off disease-causing free radicals.
It’s no wonder we love adding this powder to everything!