- 1 ½ cups Light Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Fresh or Frozen Berries
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 scoop Amazing Protein Glow Vanilla Honeysuckle
- ½ cup Chia Seeds
- Fresh Berries and Mint, for topping (Optional)
- First, add the Coconut Milk, Berries, Lime Juice, and Amazing Grass to a high-speed blender; blend for 20-30 seconds, until smooth and creamy.
- Add the Chia Seeds to the blender and pulse a few times, until they are well incorporated. Let this mixture sit for 5 minutes, pulse again, then transfer to a storage container.
- Store the Chia Pudding in the fridge for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight. Stir one last time before serving, and top as desired.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes