- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup ice
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsps almond butter
- 1 ½ tsps. acai powder
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood Berry
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened shredded coconut
- Slice the banana into eights and place in a blender.
- Add the almond milk, Amazing Grass, ice, raspberries, almond butter and acai powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy and garnish with shredded coconut.
Fall time is as good as any a time to get your smoothie on. Delicious as they are functional, blending together your favorite superfoods in a smoothie is a simple way to pack in the nutrients. So keep the common cold and flu away with our Berry Creamy Superfood Smoothie Recipe. And with a scoop of our Greens Blend Superfood Berry, you’re getting a whopping 2 full servings of fruits and veggies!