- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Antioxidant Sweet Berry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix again.
- Line or grease an 8×8 pan and pour the mixture in. Spread into an even layer and bake at 350°F for 30-40 min, or until cooked.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Want a quick and easy recipe? These easy Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are the perfect breakfast meal prep idea. If you are love blueberry pies then you will adore this bar version! Crunchy oats surround plump blueberries for a sweet and fruity treat.
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num