- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut milk (or any non-dairy milk)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Antioxidant Sweet Berry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add in the wet ingredients and mix again.
- Line or grease an 8×8 pan and pour the mixture in. Spread into an even layer and bake at 350°F for 30-40 min, or until cooked.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num