- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 scoop Rich Chocolate Organic Plant Protein Blend
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Add all the chia pudding ingredients to a medium size bowl and mix until well combined, this may take a minute or two!
- Once no clumps remain and the chia seeds are well distributed, transfer the mixture to a smaller container. Cover and place in the fridge overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- In the morning, or a few hours later, place the chocolate and coconut oil into a small bowl. Melt in the microwave, heating for only 30 seconds at a time, then stirring.
- As the chocolate melts, remove the pudding from the fridge.
- Gently pour the melted chocolate over the surface of the chia pudding, using the back of a spoon to push the chocolate to the edges of the container.
- Place the pudding back in the fridge for at least 15 minutes, allowing the chocolate shell to harden.
- Once the shell has hardened, top it with fresh berries, crack open the chocolate shell, and enjoy!
Featuring our Rich Chocolate Organic Plant Protein Blend along with superfood chia, sweet maple syrup, and a topping of indulgent dark chocolate, this Chocolate-Covered Chia Pudding is anything but boring! Prepare overnight and get ready to crack the chocolate shell & enjoy a delicious, nutritious dessert for breakfast.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 690 Calories • 35g Protein • 51g Carbs • 38g Fat