- 2/3 cup softened coconut oil (not melted)
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flaxseed + 2 tablespoons water)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Plant Protein Blend, Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Start by making the flax eggs by mixing together the ground flaxseed and water in a small bowl. Let the mixture sit for at least 10 min.
- Cream together the coconut oil and coconut sugar in a medium bowl until smooth. Make sure there are no chunks of coconut oil. Add in the peanut butter, vanilla, and flax eggs and mix.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll and flatten the cookies onto a parchment lined pan. Bake at 350°F for 10-13 min.
A guilt-free cookie?! 🙋🏻 We’ll take it (or seven 😉).
These easy-to-make, Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are packed with clean ingredients. Who doesn’t love a cookie that packs a punch with hidden fruits & veggies, sources of C, D and iron, and high in protein and fiber?
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 180 Calories • 4g Protein • 9g Carbs • 14g Fat
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num