- ¾ cup Organics Cacao Butter Shavings
- 9 Tbsps Organics Cacao Powder
- 2 ½ Tbsps agave nectar
- ¼ tsp sea salt, divided
- 2 Tbsps creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsps coconut nectar
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Organics Cacao Sweet Nibs
- Place the Organics Cacao Butter Shavings in a small sauté pan and warm over the lowest heat, stirring often, melting the shavings into a liquid.
- Whisk in the Organics Cacao Powder until combined, then add the agave and 1/8 tsp salt. Whisk very well to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
Peanut Butter Filling Next:
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut nectar and remaining 1/8 tsp sea salt; mix well.
- Add one scoop of Amazing Grass and stir until incorporated, creating a thick mixture.
- Line a mini muffin pan with 12 paper liners and spoon 1 tsp of molten chocolate into each liner, and rotate it around to coat the bottom and parts of the sides.
- Tuck the chocolate-filled liners back in the tray and place tray in the freezer for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Form small balls out of the peanut butter mixture, and place one into each cavity of the hardened chocolate cups.
- Gently press down each ball of peanut butter to create a flat top.
- Spoon 2 tsps of melted chocolate on top, spreading the chocolate into a flat layer, and filling in any gaps or holes.
- Sprinkle the tops lightly with a few Organics Cacao Sweet Nibs, and place in the freezer for a minimum of 20 minutes longer and enjoy.
Calling all chocolate peanut butter cup lovers… Did someone say sweets with benefits? These surprisingly better-for-you treats boast protein, healthy fats, antioxidants and are low glycemic.