- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop Protein Superfood Rich Chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the flour, cacao powder, baking powder, Amazing Grass and salt to a large bowl and whisk until well combined; set aside.
- Mix the coconut oil, maple syrup, and peppermint extract together in a smaller bowl, then add to the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips, then place the dough in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes, to harden.
- Use a cookie scoop or your hands to form 12 even cookies, then place them on the baking sheet. Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top of each cookie, then place in the middle rack of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then remove them to a baking rack to cool completely. Serve as desired; leftovers will keep at room temperature for up to 7 days.