- 1/3 cup Amazing Grass Chocolate Plant Protein
- 2-4 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (depending on how sweet you’d like them!)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Combine and mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl or food processor. It may seem dry at first but it will come together!
- Press into a parchment lined pan and place in the freezer while you melt your chocolate.
- Melt your chocolate and coconut oil together and pour over top of the bars. Place it back in the freezer until hard and cut into bars. Store in the fridge or freezer!
This treat really packs a punch of flavor delivered in a chewy, gooey texture. Plus, it’s super easy to make. Just mix, freeze and eat – no baking required.
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 370 Calories • 9g Protein • 46g Carbs • 20g Fat
*Optional additions to recipe will adjust calorie content and nutritional values.