- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 scoops Green Superfood Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons hemp hearts
- 2 cups almond, cashew, or oat milk
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process for 45 to 60 seconds, until a smooth paste forms. Use a spatula to transfer the mixture into a reusable ice cube mold, then freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight
- When you’re ready to make your smoothie, add the frozen smoothie cubes and 2 cups of milk to a blender and blend on high for 60 seconds, then serve. For a single serving, add half of the smoothie cubes to the blender with only 1 cup of milk.
Meal Prep Hack: blend all of your smoothie ingredients together ahead of time with no liquid and freeze the paste in ice cube molds! When you have a busy morning, simply defrost the cubes for 5 minutes, blend with milk, and go!