- 1 1/2 cups frozen cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey (or more if you’d like it sweeter!)
- 2 teaspoons Greens Blend Immunity Elderberry
- In a food processor, combine all of your ingredients and blend until it sticks together. You may need to scrape down your food processor a few times. Taste to see how much tartness you’d like and add more honey if desired.
- Roll and press into balls and place on a parchment lined plate. Place in the freezer for 10 min to harden up.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Gearing up for the holidays with these festive Cranberry Energy Bites. The plus? They’re only a few ingredients, immunity supporting, and super easy to make!
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num