- 32 ounces coconut water, half pre-frozen into ice cubes
- 2 heaping cups chopped watermelon
- 1 scoop of Greens Blend Energy Watermelon
- Pre-freeze 16 oz worth of coconut water ice cubes.
- In a blender, combine half of the coconut water ice cubes, 8 oz coconut water and 1 heaping cup chopped watermelon until slushy.
- Pour into a large jar and set aside.
- Add the remaining coconut water ice cubes, coconut water, watermelon and Amazing Grass to a blender until slushy.
- Carefully layer the red and green into individual glasses and serve!
Energy, superfoods and watermelon… the perfect recipe for summer! And to boot, our Energizing Watermelon Superfood Slushie Recipe only contains three ingredients. Yep, just three! These icy treats will be sure to satisfy all of your warm-weather cravings, and provide a kick of natural energy from Yerba Mate and Matcha Green Tea.