- 2 cups coconut milk (boxed not canned)
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger root
- Dash finely ground black pepper
- 2 tsps coconut sugar, or a couple drops of liquid stevia, to taste
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood Original
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk together the milk, turmeric, ginger, black pepper, sugar, and coconut oil.
- Whisking often, warm until coconut oil has fully melted, and mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the Amazing Grass.
- Taste for sweetness, adding additional coconut sugar or stevia as desired.
- Enjoy warm.
Note: Regular ground turmeric spice will work just fine here, but if you have fresh turmeric root on hand, put it to use. In place of the powder, grate 1 tsp of fresh turmeric just like the ginger (with a microplane or fine grater) for an enhanced flavor.
As if golden milk, a spiced drink made from healthy plant-based milk and anti-inflammatory turmeric, wasn’t already enough of a healing treat… now you can balance this popular beverage even further by adding the power of energizing greens.