- 3 tablespoons raw cashews
- ½ very ripe pear, cored (may use 1 canned pear half)
- 1 Medjool date, pitted
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood The Original
- ¾ cup coconut water
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the ice and blend until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend once more until frosty.
- Optional: blend in a handful of fresh baby greens for added green color and top with 1 teaspoon chopped cashews.
Greens never tasted like such a treat as they do in this sweet, indulgent smoothie. This Holiday Cookie Dough Smoothie Recipe makes (1) 16-ounce serving.