- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cardamom
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder, plus extra for serving
- 1 ½ Tbsps maple syrup or coconut nectar
- Non-dairy whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- In a small pot over medium heat, whisk together the vanilla almond milk, cinnamon, cardamom and salt. Warm until the mixture is hot, but not boiling.
- Remove from heat, add the Amazing Grass, cacao powder and maple syrup, whisking until well combined.
- Ladle into mugs, with or without whipped cream, and dust a little extra cacao powder on top. Enjoy Warm.
So you decorated the house in snowflakes and perhaps some twinkle lights, but is it even the holidays without hot chocolate? We think not. But you know us, and of course we’re spiking this holiday favorite with a scoop of our Greens Blend Superfood Chocolate. With nutritious greens, phytonutrient-packed fruits + veggies and & probiotics, this is the best, go-to holiday & healthin’ superfood hot coco recipe out there.