- 2-4 shots of espresso*
- 10 ounces plant-based milk
- 3 tablespoons Amazing Grass Vanilla Amazing Protein Creamer
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 2-4 teaspoons grade A maple syru
- Prepare the espresso to your preference, then divide into 2 mugs
- Add the milk, creamer, cinnamon, and maple syrup to either a pot on the stove or an electric milk frother. Mix well until the creamer is dissolved.
Stovetop: warm the mixture over medium heat until lightly steaming. Remove from heat and use a handheld frother or whisk to froth until fluffy.
Electric Frother: heat the mixture until warm and fluffy.
- Pour the whipped plant milk into each mug, using a spoon to reserve the foam. Top with foam and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve warm.
*Notes: Espresso can be replaced with 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 cup of strong coffee, depending on how strong of a flavor you would like
This hot Maple Cinnamon Latte is just what you need to cozy up with for the season. Warm flavors and a hint of fall will give you all the feels.
You can skip the coffee shop order (and calories!) and whip up your own in no time. Best served while bundled under a pile of cozy blankets.