- 1 cup fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons Amazing Grass Organic Kale Powder
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package pizza dough
- 8 ounces mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor or high-speed blender, add basil, Amazing Grass Organic Kale Powder, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil, pulsing to combine. Add water, a little at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on lined baking sheet. Spread basil evenly over pizza dough, followed by mozzarella and tomato slices.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and crust is a light golden-brown. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
You know those days when your mind says “salad” but your mouth says “pizza?” This Kale-Powered Pesto Pizza was made for those days. In fact, we’ve packed in 4 cups of hearty kale to this pie thanks to our Organic Kale Powder! So now, you can have your kale salad and eat your pizza too.