- 2 cups mixed berries (we used raspberries and strawberries)
- 1 scoop Kidz SuperFood Berry Blast
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp honey (add more if using tart fruit)
- Preheat oven to the lowest setting, between 140-170°F.
- Add fruit to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add lemon juice, Amazing Grass and blend, add honey if needed.
- On a lined baking sheet (silicon mats or parchment paper), pour the mixture into an even layer.
- Carefully slide the baking sheet into the oven.
- Bake for 6-8 hours or until the fruit is set and slightly tacky.
- Let the fruit cool completely and when cooled, peel it from the baking sheet.
- Lay it back on a cutting board and cut into even strips and roll.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Kids love these fruity snacks because they’re sweet and fun to eat. Adults love these fruity snacks because they’re easy to make, full of nutrition … oh, and super fun to eat. Make a double batch and everyone wins!