- 2 tbsp frozen shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup frozen fruit
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend Vanilla
- 1tsp blue spirulina
- Add all ingredients to a high powered blender
- Blend with water (start with 1/2 cup to keep it thick).
- Pour in a bowl and add toppings of choice. I use dragon fruit, strawberries, bee pollen + zen basil seeds.
“One of my favorite meals is a smoothie bowl because you can load it with nutrient-dense ingredients + it is more satisfying than a smoothie.
One thing I love adding to my bowls is Organic Plant Protein Blend because it has 20g organic plant-based protein, supports a healthy immune system, plus 1 scoop = 2 full servings of greens, fruits and veggies. The ingredients also aid in digestive function!
I know there’s a lot of products on the market, but this brand has been my go-to FOR YEARS. There are 7 Nutritious Greens, it provides key vitamins your body needs for energy, naturally balances and increases alkalinity, and aids in natural digestive function.”
– Wellness Expert, Nikki Sharp