- ½ tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- pinch salt
- 1 scoop of Organic Plant Protein Blend Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup maple water or coconut water
- ½ cup ice
- 1 banana
- First, make the fudge sauce. In a small cup whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao powder, and a pinch of sea salt. Set aside.
- Combine the frozen banana, maple water or coconut water and Organic Plant Protein Blend, Chocolate Peanut Butter in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend once more until frosty.
- Transfer the contents to a bowl immediately and drizzle with fudge sauce.
- Add additional toppings, coconut shreds, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, and banana slices, as desired.
This epic smoothie bowl acts like a dessert, but has all the nutrition of a superfood smoothie – so go ahead and indulge!