- 3 cups ginger kombucha
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon Organic Adaptogens Powder
- 4 mandarin oranges, sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, for garnish
- 4 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Add the kombucha, pomegranate juice, and adaptogens powder to a large bowl and use a whisk to mix well, until all of the powder dissolves.
- Add the sliced orange and pomegranate seeds to the bowl and mix to combine. Let sit for at least 5 minutes, to allow the flavors to combine.
- Serve the punch with some of the sliced oranges and pomegranate, then add a sprig of rosemary and cinnamon stick to each glass. Enjoy chilled.