- 10 oz chocolate of choice
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Combine peanut butter and Amazing Grass in a small bowl using a spoon. Mix until fully combined.
- Over a double boiler or very low heat, melt chocolate.
- Using a peanut butter cup candy mold, use a spoon to gently scoop a little bit of the chocolate into the bottom of the mold. Make sure chocolate covers not just the bottom of the mold, but the sides as well.
- Place mold in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Remove from the freezer and evenly distribute the peanut butter mixture to the cups, leaving room on the top for a bit more chocolate.
- Once peanut butter is added, scoop in remaining chocolate on top to complete the cups.
- Freeze once again for 10-15 minutes to fully harden before eating.
Nothing is more inviting than the chocolate and peanut butter combo. Melt those two flavors together into a cup that also packs a punch of plant-based protein and you’ve got yourself a tasty and filling treat. This 3-ingredient chocolate peanut butter, plant-based protein cups recipe is definitely NOT your average PB snack.
Makes 8 cups using this mold – http://amzn.to/2zv50Un