- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (plus more for topping, optional)
- 1 scoop Protein Superfood Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoons jelly or jam, flavor of choice
- fresh berries for garnish, optional
- In a high-powered blender, combine almond milk, banana, ice cubes, peanut butter, and Amazing Grass
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large mason jar or glass carefully spread jelly or jam around the edge of the glass. If it starts to slide down, simply go halfway, add the smoothie and then continue to add the jelly as you fill up the jar or glass with the smoothie.
- Serve with extra peanut butter and fresh berries as a garnish if you’d like!
Too old for PB & J’s? Not anymore. We’re discovering PB & J’s in a whole new way with our Protein Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie Recipe. . With 20 grams of plant-based protein, this smoothie will help you feel like a kid and might even bring back that youthful glow!