Is summer finally over so we can use the oven again? Getting close but we couldn’t wait any longer to make this Protein Superfood Peanut Butter Cookies With Hidden Greens Recipe! These are the same peanut butter cookies you know and love from grandma’s house – just better. With a 20g punch of plant-based protein from hemp, quinoa, chia and pea, these cookies will cure that sweet tooth and keep you satiated a little longer too.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Protein Superfood, Peanut Butter (Whole Foods Market exclusive flavor – find your nearest Whole Foods HERE)
- 3/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until the mixture resembles dough.
- Using your hands, roll about 2 tablespoons dough into a circle and then flatten into a cookie on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using a fork, press twice in opposite directions to give the cookies that classic peanut butter cookie look.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly brown and crisp on the outside.