- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood The Original
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all donut ingredients in a high powered blender, starting on low and gradually working your way up to high until mixture is fully combined.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil, ghee or other cooking fat of choice.
- Pour mixture 3/4th of the way into each mold and bake for 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the donuts bake, prepare the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- When the donuts are done baking, remove them from the mold and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, gently dip each donut into the glaze.
- Garnish with cinnamon.
These donuts are everything we love about fall – pumpkin spice and Halloween all in one. Why glaze your donuts with regular glaze when you can make it green?! These Grain-Free Pumpkin Donuts with peanut butter maple glaze will be perfect for your upcoming Halloween party. Shock people with how delicious they are!