No better time than fall for this Pumpkin Spice Muffins With Hidden Greens Recipe! Already warm and delicious, we made them even better by adding our Green Superfood Pumpkin Spice, making these more than just a festive treat – you’ll be getting tons of nutrition from our Green Superfood as well!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 6 eggs (Vegan? Check out egg substitutions here)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Pumpkin Spice Green Superfood
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on low and then high until fully combined.
- Pour evenly into each backing cup until all are about 3/4ths of the way full.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and pulled out clean.