- 1 ¼ cup frozen raspberries
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend – Original
- 2 Tbsps rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp goji berries
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- ½ cup ice
- ¼ cup fresh berries of choice
- 2 Tbsps granola
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- In a blender combine the frozen raspberries, one scoop of Amazing Grass, rolled oats, goji berries, date coconut milk, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the ice and blend once more until thick and frosty.
- Spoon the smoothie blend into a serving bowl and top with fresh berries, granola and Hemp Hearts.
Oats become surprisingly creamy when blended into smoothies, and are a lovely complement to tart berries and nicely balanced protein powders.