- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- 2 cups fresh kale, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Amazing Grass SuperFood Raw Reserve
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/6 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Puncture holes in sweet potatoes using a fork. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until very tender.
- Meanwhile, steam kale and brussel sprouts on the stove top in a medium sized pot, covered. Drain; set aside to cool.
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven; set aside to cool.
- When cool, cut sweet potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces. Add to a food processor along with all other ingredients; pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to serving bowls.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.