- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 scoop Amazing Protein Digest Tahitian Vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Slivered almonds and fresh berries, for topping
- Add the milk, almond butter, Amazing Grass, and cinnamon to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds, then let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Transfer into glass jars and top as desired.
- Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Serve chilled.
A quick snack ✔️
A late night craving ✔️
When life is busy, crazy, and sometimes all over the place 😴, we’ve got you! These Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats are healthy, nourishing and packed with prebiotics + probiotics to promote a healthy digestive system 🙌🏼 …Not to mention, they’re also insanely easy to make.
#ProTip: Meal plan your breakfast ahead of time to keep your life on track during the busy work week. ☝🏼