- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup buckwheat groats
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend – Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Start by mixing together all of the ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
- Spread onto a parchment lined pan and bake at 350°F for 20-25 min.
- Let the granola cool for at least 10 min and enjoy!
This Vanilla Almond Protein Granola is chewy, crunchy, nutty, sweet and oh so delicious!
Using simple ingredients like rolled oats, seeds, almonds and our Organic Plant Protein Blend, it’s is a great way to add an extra boost of protein to any breakfast or snack. Plus, the combo of high-fiber oats and protein will help keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Add it to yogurt, a smoothie bowl….or, if you’re anything like us, munch on handfuls as a snack. 😉
Recipe created by Michelle Vh from Healthy Num Num