|Category Name Override||No|
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli.
Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy. So indulge in a healthy treat that reminds you of those wintery days with the fire going and the wonderful smell of cookies fresh from the oven.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Green SuperFood Holiday Cookie
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk (we used almond)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, agave or honey
- 3 Tbs coconut oil
- 1 chia egg (1 tablespoon chia soaked in 3 tablespoons water)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- Using a food processor add wet ingredients and mix about 2 minutes until smooth
- Add the dry ingredients and mix about 1 minute until smooth dough forms
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet with coconut oil
- Roll the dough into balls (about 1 ½ inches per cookie) and flatten softly with your palm
- Using a fork, mark one way then the other to create a crisscross pattern
- Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes
- Let cool then drizzle with melted peanut butter (warm on the stove or microwave)
- Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy
* Makes 12 cookies. Vegan, gluten-free, dairy free, refined sugar free.