News & EventsRaw Reserve wins “Best Green Foods Supplement”
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy.
Super Green Oversized Muffins
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop Original Green SuperFood
- 2-3 tbsp brown sugar or raw sugar
- 4 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 flax egg (regular egg if not vegan)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional add-ins: blueberries, nuts, chocolate chips.
- Topping – 1 tbsp oats, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease two ramekins with coconut oil.
- Prepare flax egg: 1 tbsp ground flax seed and 2 tbsp water, let sit.
- In a small bowl combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix just until incorporated.
- If you would like to add any additional add-ins, put those in now.
- For the topping combine oats with sugar and oil and sprinkle on top.
- Place in the oven for 23-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before enjoying.
Author of the blog Happy Healthy Heart, Melissa Ann Haithcock offers personal training and nutritional services and shares her love of cooking through delish, healthy recipes.
Simple Homemade Pasta
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- I -1.5 scoops of Green SuperFood Original
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1/4-2/3 cup water
- Combine the flour and salt on a flat surface
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture
- Add 2 egg yolks and one egg into the well
- Using a fork, slowly start to mix the flour and egg, until combined
- Fold 1/4-2/3c of water into the mixture slowly until you get a dough consistency
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes
- Rest for 10 minutes, then divide dough into smaller sections (3-4)
- Roll each section out flat and cut into desired shape/size
- Dry pasta in oven at 200 degrees F for 10 minutes on a baking sheet
- Boil for 12-15 minutes depending on desired texture
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce