- 1-cup brown rice flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ scoop Organic Plant Protein Blend Rich Chocolate
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 flax egg or regular egg if not vegan
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Heat skillet to medium high heat and melt 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together rice flour, sweetener, baking powder, salt, Amazing Grass, cocao and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond milk, egg, oil, and vanilla.
- Combine in large bowl and allow to sit for five minutes while heating skillet.
- Once warm, pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet and cook until bubbles appear, then flip. Cook on opposite side for about 3-5 minutes.
- Repeat this until you have finished all of the batter.