- 1 ripe pear
- ½ ripe banana
- Handful red or green grapes, seeds removed
- Handful chopped zucchini (if you’ve got any leftover summer picks)
- 1 scoop Greens Blend Superfood Original
- Filtered water or plant milk of choice to blend
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Blend blend blend
Raise your hand if you’re a year-round smoothie lover! If you are (join the club) here’s a green smoothie to try with a seasonal twist.
Pro Tip: To make smoothies a little more weather appropriate, you can make them without ice and use chilled produce instead of frozen. Take advantage of seasonal produce flavors and if you can’t find your usual fresh greens, try a greens superfood smoothie powder instead!