- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 heaping ½ cup frozen cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 packed tablespoons fresh mint
- 1 packet or scoop Protein Superfood Original
- 3-4 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a high power blender, add bananas, cauliflower, almond milk, mint and Protein Superfood.
- Using a tamper, blend ingredients on high until the become the texture of soft serve.
- Remove from blender and gently stir in cacao nibs.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge.
With the weather getting warmer we’ve got ice cream on our minds. However, unlike your run of the mill ice cream, this “nice cream” is made from 100% whole foods which means you get to enjoy it totally guilt-free! With nutrient-dense veggies, fruits and our Protein Superfood, this Chocolate Chip Nice cream doesn’t just have to be a dessert, it can be a snack or a great alternative to your daily smoothie!