AmbassadorsDanni Allen, Biggest Loser Winner
|Category Name Override||No|
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffles
- 5-6 Medjool dates, pitted (about 1/3 cup)
- 4 Tbs cacao powder
- 1 scoop Original Green SuperFood
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or any nut butter
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 Tbs honey or agave
- 1 Tbs cacao for dusting
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor except the dusting cacao. A dough ball should form.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make round balls. Roll them around in your hand to make them smooth.
- Roll balls around in the dusting powder until completely covered.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature or store in the refrigerator.
Recipe by: Melissa Ann Haithcock at ahappyhealthyheart.com
Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 3 pitted dates
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop Green SuperFood Pumpkin Spice
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- To a food processor add oats, almonds and walnuts and pulse for 30 seconds until evenly ground and crumbly
- Add dates, pumpkin puree and Green Super Food Pumpkin Spice and pulse for 30 seconds until a smooth “dough” forms
- Add pumpkin seeds and pulse until combined, but still chunky
- In a separate bowl combine a teaspoon of cinnamon and nutmeg and a dash of all spice
- Roll dough into 1/2 to 1 inch balls then roll in the cinnamon mixture
- Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to enjoy