AmbassadorsDanni Allen, Biggest Loser Winner
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy.
Simple Homemade Pasta
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- I -1.5 scoops of Green SuperFood Original
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1/4-2/3 cup water
- Combine the flour and salt on a flat surface
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture
- Add 2 egg yolks and one egg into the well
- Using a fork, slowly start to mix the flour and egg, until combined
- Fold 1/4-2/3c of water into the mixture slowly until you get a dough consistency
- Knead the dough for 10 minutes
- Rest for 10 minutes, then divide dough into smaller sections (3-4)
- Roll each section out flat and cut into desired shape/size
- Dry pasta in oven at 200 degrees F for 10 minutes on a baking sheet
- Boil for 12-15 minutes depending on desired texture
- Serve with your favorite pasta sauce
Roasted Cashew Trail Mix
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/3 cup Amazing Grass ORAC powder
- 2/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow raisins, chopped
- 1/3 cup mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Toss cashews with melted coconut oil and ORAC Green SuperFood, until evenly coated.
- Spread coated cashews onto a baking sheet in one layer.
- Roast for 10-15 minutes, stir occasionally. Cashews will brown slightly when ready. (Warning: mixture will smell like fresh berry muffins!)
- Remove cashews from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Toss remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well combined, then fold in the cashews.
Trail Mix, when stored in an air tight container, will last for up to 3 weeks. So, feel free to double or even triple the recipe!